sábado, 7 de julio de 2012

To those of you who don't speak Spanish

Dear all,

this message is to all of you who don't speak Spanish. My name is Doña Tijeras (Mrs. Scissors) and I would like to share my projects with you. I don't want the language to be a barrier between us, so please, feel free to use google translator (you will find the app. on the right side of the screen) or ask about your doubts in the comments box, under each post. I will be more than happy to help you.

In this page, I am not posting patterns for copyright reasons, but I will be glad to switch patterns with you individually. So please, do not hesitate to send me a message asking for a particular pattern that you like.

I hope you all enjoy this blog and that you find ideas to knit and crochet new projects.

Luv,

Doña Tijeras

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario